Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs
- It’s 2 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish (if desired).
- You need of Oil for frying.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Stir together all purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper..
- Dredge thighs in flour..
- Heat oil in either a deep fryer or a large pan. Deep fry thighs for about 8-10 minutes. Drain on wire rack..
- Cook the thighs until they just begin to brown. Bake thighs for about 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan. When the thighs have finished cooking in the oven place thighs into a large bowl or on a plate. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the thighs until they're well coated on both sides..
- Serve the thighs by sprinkling the remaining parmesan cheese on top of the thighs..